Monday, February 21, 2022

Happy Birthday for a Bull


Today is one of my Bull's birthday. It's been nearly ten years since we met, and this is the first time we could get together and celebrate his day. He took the day off and I'm off for the holiday. Since he's very difficult to shop for, his wife sent him out to buy his own gift. What she didn't know is that he stopped to get his first present of the day....me! ;-)


I wore one of his favorite pieces of lingerie and a smile to greet him at the door. We hugged and kissed a few moments before I led him down the hallway to the bedroom.

As he pulled his shirt over his head, I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants to set his bulging cock free. Dropping to my knees, I wrapped my lips around his cock head and started to gently suck. He groaned with pleasure as I took him deeper into my mouth and went up and down on his shaft. His hand was on the back of my head, pushing deeper into my mouth. I pulled back and asked if he was ready for my pussy. He said, "you know I am, Baby."


While he finished undressing, I laid back on the bed and spread my legs for him. His long, thick dick was rock hard as he slowly pushed between my swollen labia into my wet pussy. Groaning with pleasure, he said, "It feels so good to be inside you again." As I wrapped my legs around his and pulled him deeper inside me, I said "I missed you." He started pumping harder and faster, his head bumping at my cervix. I wanted to slow things down and prolong our time together, so asked him to lay on his back so I could ride him.

Before I climbed on his dick, I sucked on his cock and licked off my juices. Easing down on his engorged shaft until he was deep inside me again, we kissed and he licked my pussy juices off my lips. It felt so good to grind on him, my swollen clit rubbing at the base of his cock. As my own orgasm was building, he started pumping his dick quickly inside me and groaned, "I can't hold back, Baby, I'm cumming!" My pussy was already starting to contract with my own orgasm as I felt his cock throbbing with his. It felt so good to climax together! A flood of his slick, hot cum pumped into the depth of my pussy. We stayed connected, kissing and enjoying our intimacy.

When I pulled off his cock, I curled up next to him and tenderly touched his chest and wished him a Happy Birthday. We kissed some more until he needed to dress and leave. When he went to the bathroom to clean up, I reached for my "cum cup" in the night table drawer. I inserted it to keep his seed inside me for the rest of the day and until my husband can reclaim my pussy tonight. ;-)

Shortly after he left, I got a text from my Bull:

        "Just wanted to say...I loved my birthday gift. XO"

11 comments:

  1. MrsTex, my birthday is in May, can I have such a present too? ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a birthday gift like that I be there longer I’m just 40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm Mrs Tex I’m Laura can I have your husband

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or we can swap my husband is 9 inches long

    ReplyDelete
  5. Text me baby 8069468739

    ReplyDelete