Sunday, September 19, 2021

Cub Fail

The Cub was a new addition to my Stud Stable a few weeks ago. We met him for drinks and there was decent chemistry. Since there's no reason to lollygag, we invited him to our house to continue getting acquainted. The Cub's technique was mostly "jackhammer" and came quickly. While I enjoy a quickie now & then, the night was still early! After he recovered, we went a couple more rounds before calling it a night.

He asked if we could get together again last weekend. Since my bed schedule was already full, we agreed to get together this weekend on Friday evening for an MFM. Several times last week, he texted to say how he couldn't wait until Friday. I was excited as well, and planned to derail the "jackhammer" moves to slow him down for longer playtime.

When he arrived (with an empty can of Red Bull), all of us visited for a short time in the living room. MrTex offered to make drinks, and we each sipped a shot of añejo tequila. The Cub wasn't making any moves, so I knelt between his feet and pulled his shorts down to move to his cock. To no surprise, after a moment of taking him into my mouth, he was rock hard. I suggested we all head to the bedroom to get more comfortable and he asked for another shot. MrTex refilled his shot glass and we all went to the bedroom.

I helped undress The Cub while we kissed and moved to the bed. I could tell he was pretty buzzed at this point. The Red Bull did not help to counteract his condition! We started fucking and he struggled to stay hard. (Come on dude, you're only 31!) Uh ohhh, Red Flag! After pulling out, he started kissing me. I do enjoy kissing, but to be honest, I'd rather fuck!

So I decided it's Stag's turn and moved to the edge of the bed, presenting my ass for MrTex to enjoy some fun. He teased my pussy by slowly rubbing his cock head on my labia and pushing his cock inside with slow and deep strokes. He alternated with fast, deep strokes while smacking my ass. As my Stag was fucking me, I motioned for The Cub to lay in front of me on his back so I could try to stroke and suck his cock back to life. Sadly, his dick was too drunk to play. 😕

After MrTex filled my pussy with cum and pulled out, The Cub started another make-out session. After a while, all of him was too drunk to play and I was just DONE with him. I excused myself to the bathroom where I texted MrTex that the night was going nowhere with The Cub.

When I came out of the bathroom, The Cub was explaining that he had been to happy hour with coworkers and drank several margaritas and beer before getting a Lyft to our house. He said he had had too much to drink, but was excited to see me and didn't want to cancel. I told him that I would have preferred he ask to reschedule since he was "too drunk to play".

So do we just chalk this up to untrained youth? Or give him a chance to redeem himself? Stag says, "The Cub already had a chance and HE BLEW IT"! Seems harsh, but my Stag may be right! Life is short and there are lots of other interested gentlemen that have caught my eye. 😈

- MrsTex

2 comments:

  1. So how does a Bull go about getting in contact with you guys? I would love to chat and see if we have chemistry and see if we can hit things on. I'm on SDC & Twitter as well. Twitter account is PineappleSkiez & SDC is LaClassicMan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 31 year old who gets a shot with you, and almost blows it the first time. Getting wasted and blowing a good evening is just dumb!

    ReplyDelete